3rd International Conference on Bioinspired and Zwitterionic Materials (ICBZM2017)
Understanding the sophisticated functionalities offered by objects and processes found in nature will guide the design of materials with desirable properties to meet challenging applications. Zwitterionic materials, inspired by cell membranes and proteins, are excellent examples of bioinspired materials and have emerged as a new class of biomaterials. ICBZM2017 aims to capture the excitement of this emerging field.
This conference will focus on zwitterionic materials as polymers, hybrids and molecular assemblies. The purposes are to update latest developments in zwitterionic materials and identify challenges and opportunities in biomaterials. The conference will provide an excellent opportunity for researchers from different fields in biomaterials, polymers, chemistry and bioengineering to discuss recent advances, share innovative ideas, and promote international collaborations.
Information / Important date
- NEWConference memory photo (LINK)
- NEWAnnouncement: ICBZM2019(4th International Conference on Bioinspired and Zwitterionic Materials)"
- NEWPoster Award Winner
- ACS related event "Langmuir editors to meet authors"
- Oral presentation program has been updated
- Poster presentation program has been updated
- Time table has been updated
- Abstract submission closed.
- Abstract submission extended (until July 7th)
- 2nd circular
- Registration site open
- Abstract template for contributed speaker has been uploaded
- Abstract template for invited speaker has been uploaded
- Timetable (tentative): uploaded
- Invited speakers: updated
- 1st Circular: uploaded
- Early registration deadline: August 20, 2017
- Abstract acceptance: July 15, 2017
- Abstract submission: June 30, 2017
- Registration open: April 1, 2017
- WEB-site open